Our Event Hotel for 2013 is the Comfort Inn Southpoint. Call the number listed below, and mention the BBQ Jamboree to receive your DISCOUNTED RATE.
Comfort Inn Southpoint (Fredericksburg, VA)
BBQ Jamboree Rate for Judges $60.00 a night
Ask for Amy Keen
Centrally located near the Area’s Top Attractions
- Ø Reconnect with the Past at the Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park. Walk through significant areas of four major battlefields-Hallowed Ground (Fredericksburg, Wilderness, Chancellorsville and Spotsylvania).
- Ø Visit Historical Homes such as George Washington’s Ferry Farm (his boyhood home) and Chatham – the only house in America to be visited by both George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, Mary Washington’s House-George Washington’s mother’s house, Kenmore-George Washington’s sister’s house.
- Ø Take a Stroll through Historic Streets in Historic Downtown Fredericksburg.
Walk among 18th and 19th century buildings to visit the area’s most unique antique shops, boutiques and restaurants. Carriage Rides, Trolley Tours and Segway Tours are also available!
- Ø Shop ‘til you Drop at Spotsylvania Towne Centre, Central Park, and Southpoint.
- Ø Sample the Local Spirits at local wineries, breweries and distilleries.
- Ø Museums-James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, John J. Wright Museum, Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop, Gari Melchers Home and Studio at Belmont, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center, and Rising Sun Tavern.
©Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast (includes several hot breakfast items)
© Ample Parking for Buses © Interior Corridor
© Fitness Room © Business Center
© Free Wireless Internet Access throughout hotel © Indoor Pool
© Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer in all guest rooms
© Several Restaurants within walking distance – including Cracker Barrel, McDonald’s, Burger King, Subway, Chipotle, El Charro and Mione’s Pizza and Subs, The Happy Crab, and Applebees.
Check us out online: www.comfortinn.com/hotel/va105